Monday, August 17, 2009

Thrifting!

It's my new addiction. I have hit up every thrift store in town.. well, mostly. And wow, loves them. My favorite has to either be this small one, or this HUGE one. Seriously, the huge one is amazing, it has shoes, bags, aisles and aisles of clothes. A little separate room for SHOES and kids toys. Not to mention I seen a lot of cute guys in there. :) I have found 3 of the cutest vintage vests.. & sweaters.. and ahh. I also have a youtube & I do hauls on that, so I shall post some videos sooner or later.

Sigh, anyway! School is basically a day away. As always I am dreading it. All I seem to do these days is complain.. I wish I could stop, so much to complain about though! Which is bad, so one of my thing for goals for this new school year is to start finding stuff to be positive about stuff!

xoxo brooke

2 comments:

  1. Ah, thrifting. It's so good. haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more :-) my favourite place to shop!

    thecharmingthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete