Friday, August 14, 2009

13 Reasons Why

Hello hello again! Happy August : )
I'll probably mention it every time I write in, but it has been a while.
Brooke and I met up with our friend Korianne who has a blog as well, and she gave me the motivation to get back into this.
Schools in 5 days for us! Blechh aha. The shopping part is good though ; D Brooke and I went thrifting this afternoon with Korianne. And I ordered a bag, tunic, and boots online. Ahh the beauty of it!

I've read this book a while ago and I think people should read it. Ha. It is a bit depressing, but it's a good read.

13 reasons why Pictures, Images and Photos


Summary:
Clay Jenkins returns home from school to find a mysterious box with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers 13 cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Bakerahis classmate and crushawho committed suicide two weeks earlier.
On tape, Hannah explains that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Clay is one of them. If he listens, heall find out how he made the list.

1 comment:

  1. I've had this book for awhile and have yet to read it all cause the first chapter was really depressing does it get any better?

    ReplyDelete