Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Impulse.

Ellen Hopkins has got to be one of my favorite author's ever. I've pretty much loved everyone of her books, but my all time favorite has got to be Impulse.



Photobucket


Quick synopsis: Three teens are sent to a psychicatric ward for those who have attempted suicide. Vanessa calls to the blade. Tony finds peace through pills. And Connor appears to have the most amazing life but hes at a constant battle with his parents, life, and self.


Review: If you're not one for books that seem to be or blatantly depressing, probably not for you but it really makes you think. For me I couldn't put the book down until I finished it. Theres about 666 pages but the writting format has like 4 paragraphs that have 20 words max. I fell in love with all of the main characthers and I could never exactly pin point what would happen next which I happened to enjoy. Really if I had to rate it I'd give it a 5 out of 5. Then again these are just my kind of books x)


Happy readings.

1 comment:

  1. oh what a eautiful blog you have.
    i love reading it.
    follwing you.
    follow back pleaaaase! <3
    courtneyadoresfashionblogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete